O2 Max and Assemblies In Motion Present 2nd Annual Energy Rocks!
Free music and fitness festival to inspire L.A. teens to get healthy and stomp out youth obesity. Alyssa Milano serves as Honorary Chair.
• The 2nd Annual ENERGY ROCKS! spectacular, presented by O2 MAX and Assemblies in Motion, will kickoff in the Front Lawn of the Beverly Hills High School in LosAngeles, California at 12:00 PM on Sunday, September 30, 2007.
• Teen fitness experts, O2 MAX in conjunction with Assemblies in Motion, a non?profit program for at?risk youth, founded ENERGY ROCKS! in an effort to combat teen obesity.
• ENERGY ROCKS! will feature live music, Hoop Masters Basketball, competitions, prizes, a 1?mile Run?to?Rock, NIKE Trial Van (to demo Nike foot wear and iPod accessories) AYSO soccer clinics, Polar Heart Rate monitor demos, The Princeton Review health?related trivia, obstacle course, Budokon, workouts, free nutrition and
skincare consultations, prizes and giveaways.
• Participating companies and sponsors include Nike, Neutrogena, Polar, FUZE beverages, Naked Juice, E! Networks, LARABAR, Scratch DJ Academy, American Apparel and The Princeton Review
• After a successful first run last year, O2 MAX and Assemblies in Motion have partnered together for a second year to continue to spread their message of teen fitness and a healthy lifestyle in a light that is favorable to teens.